Terms and Conditions
- Maple Assist is running a series of weekly competitions in 2019. The competitions are open only for those who fill up the lead form on the MA website and like the Maple Assist facebook page @MapleAssist
- Eligibility for participation only rests with those who are going to be students of a certified Canadian institution of higher learning in 2019.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random in a draw, unless specified.
- Weekly prizes are worth CA$100 each.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the weekly contest on our social media channels and website.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within 2 weeks of announcement of prize, provided details of local address (in India) are shared by the winner on time. Winner will have to present an offer letter from a Canadian institution as proof of eligibility.
- Failure to claim a prize within the time of competition or in the manner specified might result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Maple Assist will host more such competitions in the coming months, which will have many more prizes including 2 free one-way tickets to Canada.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Maple Assist reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and change the competition rules, if the need arises. It reserves the right to cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary. It also reserves the right to disqualify any individual if there is a breach in rules.
- Maple Assist does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction that may result in any registration not being properly logged or not recorded.
- Maple Assist not responsible if the prize is damaged or delayed on delivery.
- I consent to allowing Maple Assist to contact me with deals and promotions
- I am agreeable to participating in contests and surveys
These contests are being run solely by Maple Assist. Scotiabank bears no liability or responsibility.