Nova Scotia, Latin for ‘New Scotland’, is one of Canada’s maritime provinces. Located in eastern Canada and almost completely surrounded by ocean, the province of Nova Scotia is a place where you can immerse yourself in a culture that ranges from traditional to avant-garde, from bagpipes to world-class golf.
Over 4,000 students from 145 different countries study in Nova Scotia’s public universities and colleges. The province provides a warm and welcoming second home to students from across the country and around the world. In fact, the population of international students in Nova Scotia (15.8%) is almost double the national average (8%).
The province offers you the chance to experience a relaxed way of lifewhile you attain a recognized degree and a good foundation for your career and life.
Capital city: Halifax
Munit haecet altera vincit
“One defends and the other Conquers”
Considering studying in Nova Scotia? This might help: Click here
To know more about Nova Scotia and all that it has to offer: Click here
- Akerley Campus, Dartmouth
- Annapolis Valley Campus, Lawrencetown
- Burridge Campus, Yarmouth
- Cumberland Campus, Springhill
- Institute of Technology, Halifax
- Kingstec Campus, Kentville
- Lunenburg Campus, Bridgewater
- Marconi Campus, Sydney
- Pictou Campus, Stellarton
- Shelburne Campus, Shelburne
- Strait Area Campus, Port Hawkesbury
- Truro Campus, Truro
- Waterfront Campus, Dartmouth
Contact info: Click here