BOOKING & HEALTH DECLARATION POLICY
COVID-19 TRAVELLER HEALTH DECLARATION
In the context of the COVID -19 pandemic, the safety and health of all is our priority. Please make sure you are not putting yourself or others at risk when you travel to avoid the risk of contamination.
If you agree to the policy, you confirm that:
I am well and healthy and do not have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, new cough, difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat
- Runny nose or diarrhea
I have not experienced any of the following:
- Travelled abroad in the last 14 days
- Someone I am in close contact (household or workplace) with currently has COVID-19
- I am in close contact with someone who has recently travelled or someone who is in self-isolation
The above will be taken as factual and true on your confirmation.
Durham College has partnered with Maple Assist to offer arrival services for its students. The arrival services offered (pick-up and 14-day compulsory quarantine accommodation) are in compliance with current Covid-19 requirements by the Government of Canada. The details for the arrivals package offered to Durham students are below:
- Charges: Cost of complete package is $1,423.80. The charges for shuttle and two-nights’ accommodation are covered by Durham College amounting to a discount of $406.80. The Bursary coupon code offered to students by Durham College provides a further reduction to the total amount of $508.50
- Students who book and arrive in Canada on and before 7th August will receive an additional 10% discount
- Please note all costs are inclusive of tax i.e. 13% HST
- In case you are travelling with a family member who will stay with you for the period of quarantine as well, the cost per person would be:
- 1 guest (Cost will be $30 for shuttle and $30 per night sharing room rate for 14 days: $450)
- 2 guests (Cost for 2nd guest is 1423.80 in addition to first guest cost)
- 3 guests (Cost for 3rd guest is $30 for shuttle and $30 per night sharing room rate for 14 days: $450. In addition to costs for first and second guests)
- In case of any cancellation or modification made 72 hours prior to departure date, there will be no cancellation fee charged. However, if cancellation or modification is not made in the stated time, a penalty fee of $406.80 will be charged. This is applicable to students. For additional guests, you will be charged an excess amount of $101.70 per guest.