Terms and Conditions
- Signing up ensures that individuals receive emails with best possible fares to Canada for their date of travel
- Maple Assist is running a series of competitions on behalf of Air Canada from May to December 2019. The competition is open only for those who fill up the lead form on the MA website and like the Maple Assist facebook page @MapleAssist
- Eligibility for participation only rests with those who are going to be students of a certified Canadian institution of higher learning in 2019 or 2020
- Prize winners will be chosen at random in a draw, unless specified
- Winners will be announced at the end of contest on our social media channels and website
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within 2 weeks of announcement of prize, provided details of local address (in India) are shared by the winner on time
- Failure to claim a prize within the time of competition or in the manner specified might result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner
- Prizes include Air Canada merchandise, Amazon gift cards worth CA$100, and many other prizes. Maple Assist will also provide only 2 free one-way tickets to Canada as bumper prizes
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Maple Assist reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and change the competition rules, if the need arises. It reserves the right to cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary. It also reserves the right to disqualify any individual if there is a breach in rules.
- Maple Assist does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction that may result in any registration not being properly logged or not recorded.
- Maple Assist not responsible if the prize is damaged or delayed on delivery.
These contests are being run solely by Maple Assist. Air Canada bears no liability or responsibility.